CVN Trip to Israel: “Accelerating Corporate Venturing”Partner event
An active field trip for all involved in Corporate Innovation, Venturing and investing in innovative companies. The purpose of the trip is to get to know and explore cooperation with the Israeli innovation ecosystem and to strengthen the relationships between the innovation and investor ecosystems in the Netherlands and Israel.
Preliminary program (about 70% of the parties that will present, the last 30% will be finalized to match as much as possible with the interests of the participants of this Trade Mission).
In the program we will also meet around 10-12 startups in addition to the companies, programs mentioned in the program below.
Sunday March 22nd, starts at 14.45
· Visit to Startup-Nation Central (https://www.startupnationcentral.org), key player for international Corporates to innovation in Israel.
presentation & overview of the different Corporate Innovation scheme’s and overview of ecosystem
· Evening event
Monday March 23rd
· Visit YL Ventures: top VC specialized in Cybertech, building companies from idea to series B, strong presence in Israel and US
· Visit The Bridger/The builders: Corporate Innovation Program of Coca Cola, Mercedes, Turner and Procter & Gamble
· Visit Sanara: joint venture of Philips and Teva; Incubator Program (official Israeli Government program with International Corporates), focus on healthcare/medtech.
Phillips Ventures is joining this Trade Mission, we will use this session also to get an view on Philips overall Corporate Venturing/Innovation program.
· Evening: network event
Tuesday March 24th
· Morning program: Round Table/expert meeting local experts Pearl Cohen and nr of players in the ecosystem
· Meeting with CockpitInnovation: Accelerator/Commercialization program + venture fund of El Al, Boeing and Turner
· 15.15-19.15: free for individual program
· Evening: dinner with the group
Wednesday March 25th - Jerusalem
· Visit to MassChallenge (https://masschallenge.org/), managing 50 startups at a time, with solid Corporate partner/innovation solutions. MassChallenge strengthens the global innovation ecosystem by accelerating high-potential startups across all industries, from anywhere in the world for zero-equity taken.
Meeting ecosystem Jerusalem
· Visit old City of Jerusalem with guide
Return by bus to Ben Gurion
In the evening return flight NL or continuation of own program.
A joint guide is organized for the afternoon program in Jerusalem.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to visit this event?
Participating in these events will bring you new insights by sharing experiences.Visit event