DDW Discovery Tour during the Dutch Design Week
This year we will visit the Drivers of Change exhibition of the Dutch Design Week on the TU/e campus. This exhibition shows work, research and innovations from different faculties, student teams and partnerships; in total some sixty surprises, challenges and moments of wonder or dialogue.
The event will start with a network lunch and two guest speakers, followed by a guided tour at the 'Drivers of Change' exhibition. The themes are:
- Digital World. Experience the office environment of the future, in which working will become effective, healthy and pleasant through real-time use of data;
- Future Mobility. See how driving is becoming increasingly sustainable and safer thanks to smart data use and sustainable energy sources;
- Health & healthier. Experience how, among other things, an implant makes it possible for the blind to see and you can experience for yourself what they perceive visually;
- Sustainable Living. Our living environment is getting smarter and more sustainable. Student team Virtue literally shows you the latest developments in the sustainable house of the future;
- Wonderful Wearables. The exhibition contains several examples of innovative clothing that enables us to interact with the environment and strengthen our identity.
The last part of the event will be network drinks. Afterwards you will have the opportunity to visit the DDW on your own (we will provide you a DDW ticket)